Trusted
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
  • Most Active Member
  • GMF Honor
  • Like Award
:) Time to work on survey a bit!

Here is another YouGov Singapore survey platform where you earn points for answering short survey questions.

Today is about a Singapore survey site which brings survey daily worth $1 to $5 each day.

$2 per referral

Minimum withdrawal is $25 equivalent to 5000 points

Payment Method: PayPal

Since it's a Singapore site, we need to connect our VPN to Singapore, the Singapore section for most VPN's is paid but we can get a free one from Proton VPN, if you have other VPN's that have Singapore you can use them.

This is my first payment proof:

If you are interested, please click and join here: YouGov

After connecting your VPN to Singapore, use Firefox browser to register through this link. 👇

After registration a link will he sent to your email to verify your account. Login and click on the menu bar and click on account and update your profile.

You will need some details there like zip code, street City and Country Singapore. Use this link to get those details >

fake-it.ws/sg

If You Don't Register With The Details You Won't Get 1 Survey.

You will see a column asking how often you want to receive surveys, click on as soon as possible.

When done with this , you will earn instant 100 points and you will be invited to surveys outright.
Start answering and earn more points. Take your welcome survey to unlock more surveys.

Note: Use your PayPal email to Sign up, you can always change your email at your account settings if you didn't used your PayPal email to register

Josh1129

Awards
How many days did it take you to get 5000 points and how can you get surveys faster.

gurus

Trusted
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
  • Most Active Member
  • GMF Honor
  • Like Award
How many days did it take you to get 5000 points and how can you get surveys faster.
Click on the link above, then register and download the app to activate instant survey notification 🤗 .

Peter kings

Intern
Awards
  • Like Award
I used the same gmail for the america version of yougov and dis Singapore version.hope there won't be any consequences

gurus

Trusted
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
  • Most Active Member
  • GMF Honor
  • Like Award
I used the same gmail for the america version of yougov and dis Singapore version.hope there won't be any consequences
I don't think there's any problem. But it's not advisable :whistle:

Top Bottom