Trusted
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
  • Most Active Member
  • GMF Honor
  • Like Award
Hello!
We're launching our new promo to all GMF Users and Guests willing to participate in this offer.

We've decided to launch our new Forum with amazing offers and free kinds of stuff here on our forum, so kindly stay tuned and don't forget to register.

Today, we're giving out free N200 Airtime each to our first 20members to register on GMF.

Note: Do not open more than one account as our system will automatically detect and flag multiple accounts which would lead to getting all your accounts banned from our system.

How Do I Get Paid?
We are only paying our first 20members and once you've fallen into this requirement, our system will automatically request for your mobile number in the message section while we complete the payment.

What If I Registered and I Wasn't Qualified?

If you're not qualified :cautious: for this offer, do not lose hope yet because we're releasing more promos soon.
However, while we work on that, you can also use our money-making resources to make money online.

Disclaimer Notice:
This offer is only used to keep this forum active and engage users interaction.

Thanks for reading.. :D

Last edited:

Nelsonwonder

Intern
Awards
Hello!
We're launching our new promo to all GMF Users and Guests willing to participate in this offer.

We've decided to launch our new Forum with amazing offers and free kinds of stuff here on our forum, so kindly stay tuned and don't forget to register.

Today, we're giving out free N200 Airtime each to our first 20members to register on GMF.

Note: Do not open more than one account as our system will automatically detect and flag multiple accounts which would lead to getting all your accounts banned from our system.

How Do I Get Paid?
We are only paying our first 20members and once you've fallen into this requirement, our system will automatically request for your mobile number in the message section while we complete the payment.

What If I Registered and I Wasn't Qualified?

If you're not qualified :cautious: for this offer, do not lose hope yet because we're releasing more promos soon.
However, while we work on that, you can also use our money-making resources to make money online.

Disclaimer Notice:
This offer is only used to keep this forum active and engage users interaction.

Thanks for reading.. :D
I wish I tap into the various money making available through this platform. I say welldone to the admin and its team.

Top Bottom