gurus

Trusted
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
  • Most Active Member
  • GMF Honor
  • Like Award
:) let me start with a smile, because here on GMF, we tend to give you solutions on making money online.

Basically, I will be referring mostly to Nigerians on this thread, but you can also use this same method in your country.

So, in this thread, I will be sharing some details on how to create a PayPal account freely without getting limited or banned.

To successfully create your Lesotho Paypal Account, you must use this URL (https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant) . And also after creating your account, you must use this same URL so that your Identity won't display as Nigeria or any country.

Having known all this, you are fully set to get your lesotho paypal account working In a minute.

STEP1: Having visited paypal website with that link, click on Get Started to create a business account.

STEP2: Enter your valid email address. Make sure you use gmail or a custom email and not a yahoo mail. A custom email may look like this Info@gurusmoneyforum.com which Is usually gotten from domain name providers.

STEP3: From the next page of registration, you will enter all the Information about you or your business.

Enter your valid email address. e.g. gurusmoneyforum@gmail.com
. Enter any password of your choice and enter your business name.

PHONE NUMBER: Change the country to Nigeria and Input your phone number. Do not add +234 and omit 0. Just like this, 9077880099 Instead of 09077880099.

Input your business address and your city/town. For your city, you can add any city name you want. e.g Lagos.
After that, leave other boxes empty perhaps you will leave your primary currency as USD Dollar and simply agree to Paypal terms and conditions.
From the next page, paypal will ask you more about your business. Simply select INDIVIDUAL and select Nigeria as your Nationality. Choose your Identity option, eg National ID card number or any other option that will work for you.

Paypal will send your an email, that email will contain a verification link, click the link to verify your lesotho paypal account.

Congrats, you have now successfully created a Lesotho Paypal Account that can send and receive funds In Nigeria...

Nelsonwonder

Intern
Awards
I don't have any of the required identity option to register for the PayPal account. What can I do?. Can I use school I.d card or temporary voters card as I don't have national I.d card or driver's licence.

gurus

Trusted
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
  • Most Active Member
  • GMF Honor
  • Like Award
I don't have any of the required identity option to register for the PayPal account. What can I do?. Can I use school I.d card or temporary voters card as I don't have national I.d card or driver's licence.
you don't actually need any.

Jidah

Intern
Awards
  • Like Award
Can we receive the money being played through bitcoin payments

moschino

Intern
Awards
  • Like Award
please ho do I link my bank with it.
Iwrote my account number but it requires routine number which I don't have .. How do i do I go about it now

Top Bottom